Ballston Quarter, an 800,000 square foot mixed use re-development in Arlington, Virginia owned by Forest City Enterprises and NREA.
TerreMark as the retail strategist, advised owners to create a new open air, downtown retail environment to maximize the real estate value by creating “street retail” and fulfilling a niche void of hip street fashion, food & beverage and services. The strategy is currently being executed.
- LOCATION: Arlington, Virginia
- SCOPE: Retail Strategy, Repositioning, and Economic Analysis
- CLIENT: Forest City Enterprises
- PROJECT TEAM: Cooper Cary, Terremark Partners
Reposition an obsolete mall into a unique urban street front development
- Changing demographics
- Hip street retail and entertainment
- Epicurean Focused
- Nulla suscipit enim nisi, quis suscipit quam tincidunt ut.