Van Aken District, a 50 year old strip center transformed into a mixed use development.
TerreMark as the retail strategist, advised owners to create a new downtown retail environment to maximize the real estate value by creating a mixed use “street retail” and fulfilling a niche void of food & beverage and services. The strategy is currently being executed.
- LOCATION: Shaker Heights, Oh.
- SCOPE: Retail Strategy, Repositioning, and Economic Analysis
- CLIENT: RMS Real Estate, City of Shaker Heights
- PROJECT TEAM: RMS, Terremark Partners
Reposition an obsolete retail center into a unique urban street front development
- Changing demographics
- Hip street retail and services
- Food & Beverage